Superior Gunite, integrates technology-driven solutions with specialty contracting services to improve, protect, and enhance the existing infrastructure of owners directly, and in partnership with designers and contractors.
Superior offers a wide range of specialty repair and maintenance services and is the largest concrete repair contractor in the United States, with over 1,000 employees working from locations nationwide and in select international markets.
We are always recruiting the best and the brightest.
We are skilled in foundations, one sided walls, concrete repair, masonry, pipe repair, and fireproofing.
We are all responsible for on-site supervision of field crews while accurately estimating labor requirements, developing crew schedules and ensuring work has been completed. Completing daily field reports, purchase orders, delivery tickets and speed memos for customers and internal management.
Candidates who meet the following criteria will be considered for this position:
- 5+ years of commercial construction experience with at least 2 of those years in a supervisory role
- Previous experience with a self-perform concrete or masonry contractor
- Hands-on experience with concrete
- Demonstrated ability to supervise up to 10 laborers / technicians and subcontractors
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and execute to construction drawings and specifications
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Outlook email) and basic construction math skills
Our ideal candidate is an innovative but decisive individual who can work effectively in a collaborative, team-based environment; has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; is approachable, empathetic and outgoing; can quickly gain trust and respect; and is able to establish and maintain relationships.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid holidays & vacation, tuition reimbursement, career development and growth opportunities, and a caring work environment.
To apply, please visit the Tutor Perini job search page.
Note To Recruiters
Resumes sent to Superior Gunite employees without first entering into a written contract with Superior Gunite are considered unsolicited. Any unsolicited resumes will become the property of Superior Gunite, and no fees will be paid to the recruiting agency.